InsuranceDental insurance is designed to help offset the cost of dental care. Insurance estimates provide a table of allowances that will assist you in determining your approximate out-of-pocket expenses.
- Filing insurance claims is a courtesy that we will gladly perform for you to help you maximize your benefits. However, you are responsible for any amount not covered by your insurance, whatever the reason.
- On your behalf, we will contact your insurance company to help determine your level of benefits. Please note that insurance estimates and pre-estimates are not a guarantee from your insurance company.
- Your insurance policy is a contract between your employer and your employer’s insurance company, we are not party to that agreement. Our office cannot accept responsibility for negotiating a settlement with your insurance company on a disputed claim.
- We generally will accept assignment of benefits (payment) from your insurance company but we reserve the right to refuse assignment on certain plans. In that case, full payment is due by you at the time of service and your insurance company will reimburse you directly.
- In the event that you wish to have us invoice your insurance company directly, you are agreeing to the following statement: I request the payment of authorized insurance benefits for any services furnished to me be made on my behalf to Loza Dental.
Same Day Emergency Care Available. Call Us Today!