We are dedicated to providing excellent dental care in a gentle, compassionate atmosphere by a skilled team of professionals. With the advancements in modern dentistry, we can deliver pain free, anxiety free dentistry. We provide a variety of restorative and preventive dental services, each designed to extend the life of your teeth and total dental health, contributing to your physical comfort, outer appearance and inner confidence.
Our Core Services include:
- Fillings Tooth-colored, non-metal fillings are far better than the metal filling that we grew up with. Tooth-colored fillings seal the tooth better, bond the remaining tooth together resulting in a stronger tooth, cause less of your natural tooth structure to be removed to place the bonded restorations, and look great.
- Endodontics Endodontics (Root Canal) Therapy is the removal of the pulp tissue from the tooth. The pulp tissue refers to the nerve and blood vessels of the tooth. Endodontic Therapy may be necessary to save your natural tooth if the pulp tissue is irreversibly damaged by bacteria associated with decay, very deep filling, tooth fracture or trauma, or periodontal disease.
- Waterlase A revolutionary new dental device that uses laser-energized water to cut teeth, the Waterlase is able to perform a variety of dental procedures, including cavity preparation, caries removal, tooth etching and a wide range of soft tissue (gum) procedures.
- Whitening Improve your smile and boost your confidence through natural teeth whitening. When we asked people what they wanted to see when they smiled, the answer was unanimous! They wanted whiter healthy teeth.
- Crowns Covering and supporting a weak or broken tooth with a crown can make your tooth stronger and improve its appearance. It can also be used to attach a bridge, restore a dental implant, or cover teeth that are discolored or poorly shaped.
- Sedation Dentistry Dr. Luis Loza is certified in Sedation Dentistry, which is a technique used to provide a relaxing and anxiety-free experience for people receiving dental treatment. The process will help put your mind and body at ease while oral work is being done.
- Prevention Services Early detection and treatment of cavities is called preventive dentistry, it can prevent more costly and painful treatment later. Make sure that you see your dentist every six months for a thorough oral examination. We are committed to preventing dental disease in all its forms.
- Office Sterilization Our office meets or exceeds all government required standards for sterilization. This is yet another way we strive to assure your continued health.
Same Day Emergency Care Available. Call Us Today!